HIGH COUNTRY HOME EDUCATORS GRADUATION CEREMONY 2018
Registration is Closed at this Time
High Country Home Educators (HCHE) will hold its commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 19, 2018 at New Life Church. Our vision and goal is to create a memorable celebration that recognizes the accomplishments of each family and their graduate, casts a long-term vision for other homeschool families, and brings glory and honor to the Lord.
Due to the high demand and limited space in our ceremony, Members-Only registration will be extended to High Country Support Group (HCSG) members and students of the High Country Christian Academy (HCCA) and High Country Enrichment Classes (HCEC). Members-Only registration will be done by email invitation to families that are members on or before HCSG or HCCA or HCEC registration deadlines. The invitation email will be sent on October 1st. Open registration will be done on a space-available basis beginning November 1st and ending January 2nd. At anytime between Nov 1st and Jan 2nd, we may close registration if we exceed our space limitation. If you are interested in participating in the HCHE ceremony, please do not delay, register as soon as the online registration link is available to you. To participate you must meet the following requirements:
- The graduating student must be a current member of HCSG, HCCA, or HCEC. If the student is not currently a member, please visit the HCSG webpage and complete a membership application. Submit the form as specified in the form's instructions.
- Complete the online graduation form during the registration period (Oct 1st through Jan 2nd). Members-Only registration runs from Oct 1st through Oct 31st. Open registration will begin on Nov 1st with an early deadline of Nov 30th and late deadline of Jan 2nd. Members will receive an email with a link to the online registration form
by Oct 1st. Beginning Nov 1st, the online link will be posted at the bottom of this page for open registration.
- Payment in full is due at completion of the registration form and must be made online with a credit card or debit card. Ceremony cost is $130 per graduate if registered online by the early registration deadline, November 30th. If registered by the late deadline, January 2nd, then the cost is $175 per graduate. After the late registration deadline, the cost is $200, space permitting.
- At least one parent and the graduate must attend the mandatory Graduation Coordination Meeting on Tuesday, January 9th at 6:30PM at New Life Church in "The Tent" auditorium.
- Cap and Gown must be purchased for the ceremony. Cost is approximately $30 and may be ordered along with graduation announcements, at the Coordination Meeting. Click on the Jostens link at the bottom of this page to view graduation products.
- Both parents (if both are participating in the ceremony) and the graduate must attend the mandatory Graduation Ceremony Rehearsal. Graduates and/or parents not attending the rehearsal will be dropped from the ceremony unless prior approval for the absence is granted by the HCSG Board. Rehearsal will be held on Tuesday, May 15th at 6:30PM in the New Life Church Main Auditorium.
Please read, and be familiar with, the information in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) booklet provided under Graduation Links below. It contains detailed information about the graduation requirements and ceremony. If after reviewing the FAQ booklet, you still have any questions, please contact the Graduation Coordinators, Greg and Renee Carlson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Graduation Links:
Graduation Ceremony Video - 2017
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Booklet
Sample Graduate Biographies
Jr. and Sr. Formal
Junior and Senior Formal Registration
Junior & Senior Formal Invitation
Junior & Senior Formal Guidelines
Volunteer Sign-Up Form