Welcome to the High Country Support Group (HCSG)
If you are a current Support Group member, please log in to access all member events, programs and resources.
Once you have logged in, you will see "You are logged in" at the top left corner of the navigation pane. Logging in will not navigate you to a new page, but will allow you to access all areas of the website.
If you have trouble logging in and are new to the Support Group, please allow up to two weeks for us to process your membership. If you continue to experience trouble, please email email@example.com.
The High Country Support Group (HCSG) is a separate branch of the Tri-Fold homeschool ministry of High Country Home Educators.
HCSG endeavors to provide fellowship and family support opportunities to our homeschool families through a variety of events and activities.
Annual membership may include:
- Our Signature Events - Fall Stampede (hoedown), Senior Graduation Ceremony and the Junior & Senior Formal (prom alternative).
- Fellowship opportunities such as weekly mom's groups, field trips, skating parties, teen activities, serving projects and more!
- Monthly newsletter and group emails including information on homeschooling and upcoming events.
- Discount on High Country Enrichment Classes (HCEC).
- HSLDA discount.
- And more!
Our membership year runs from June 1st through May 31st. Membership is good for BOTH the Fall and Spring Enrichment Class Semesters.
Fee Information (Per Year):
- $40 for new families
- $40 for returning families who register on or before June 15th
- $50 for returning families who register after June 15th
Questions and for more information:
Voicemail: (719) 278-9135 ext. 3