"TRAINING UP CHILDREN FOR A HIGHER CALLING"
High Country Christian Academy is an independent school that provides private school enrollment for students who are taught at home by their parents. HCCA is a legal option for students to meet compulsory attendance requirements in Colorado (Colo. Rev. Stat 22-33-104 (2)(b))
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year is open.
Please start by reading the Registration Instructions and Registration Handbook, located on the top left sidebar.
The form for transcript requests can be found below under Miscellaneous Forms.
Test/Evaluation Repository is uploadable and available to non-academy families. Please see form for guidelines. Families enrolled with the Academy automatically receive this service. Families that test with the Academy automatically receive this service starting in the 2016-17 school year.
Contact Information: Please understand we are also homeschool moms serving on a part time basis.
- 719-278-9135 x4
Jennifer Valdois, Administrator
Christina Thompson, Administrative Director (K-8)
Karen Squires, Administrative Director (9-12)
Ainsley Groen, Communications Administrative Assistant
P.O. Box 25966
Colorado Springs, CO 80936
ADVANTAGES OF MEMBERSHIP:
· Enrollment in a private school
· Choose own curriculum
· Record-keeping of grades, attendance, and achievement test scores/evaluations
· Home School Legal Defense Association membership discount
· Annual achievement testing (grades 3-11 odd grades only)(additional fee required)
· Home school / curriculum consultation
· High school transcript and diploma
· Graduation Ceremony Available (additional fee required)
· Official record of grades for "Good Student" car insurance discount
· Easy transfer of records to private or public schools
REQUIREMENTS OF FAMILIES:
- Immunization record or waiver
- Testing or evaluations in the odd grades (3,5,7,9,&11)
- A curriculum plan
- Four Quarterly Reports of attendance, with grades noted at the end of each semester
- An end-of-year "Completed Course of Study" (for high school students only)
2018-19 FEE SCHEDULE: We take registrations from July 15th to February 19th every year.
New Family Application Fee (payable one time only) $ 25.00
Early Bird Tuition-K-12,per family (July 15-Aug 15) $ 85.00
Regular Tuition-K-12, per family (Aug 16-Sep 15 & Jan 1-Feb 19) $110.00
Registration for times other than early bird and regular $135.00
Grades 9-12, per student, (in addition to family tuition) $ 50.00
To apply for enrollment, please start by reading the Registration Instructions and the Registration Handbook located at the top left sidebar. After you have completed both these steps, you may proceed to Application Step 1.
3 hours free
$30 an hour
If you are enrolled in the Academy, have been enrolled in the Academy and submitted your test score, or not part of the Academy and enrolled in the repository, your student's test will be kept in the repository until the time they would be a graduating senior. We will not keep it beyond the year they would traditionally be a senior. We will then shred the test. We will not return them.
If you have any trouble linking to any of the forms, please contact Jennifer Valdois at email@example.com
Achievement Test Score/Evaluation Repository Service for families that are new to the repository is $30.00 lifetime submittance per student. We will maintain your student's tests/evaluations until the normal time they would have graduated high school. After May of their projected High School Graduation date, we will shred all tests associated with an individual student.
Transcript consultation for non-Academy Families (Unable to offer at this time until further notice.)